Ulladulla Library has:
- Fiction books (adult, junior, youth) – popular, classics, romance, mystery, westerns, thrillers, science fiction, fantasy, and more!
- Nonfiction (adult, junior, youth) – biographies, cooking, gardening, war, health, history, and more!
- Large print fiction and nonfiction books
- Picture books
- Magazines for all ages – news, fashion, gardening, lifestyle, science, and more!
- Talking Books on CDs
- Music CDs covering rock, popular, country, classical, world, and jazz
- Daily local and national newspapers
- DVDs for adults and juniors
- HSC resources
- Puzzles for adults and children
- Reference books – encyclopedias, medical texts, law books, street directories, atlases and periodicals
- Legal information resources
- Drug information resources
Ulladulla Library also offers the following activities and services:
Milton Ulladulla Family History Society Inc
Located on the lower level of Ulladulla Civic Centre, the Milton Ulladulla Family History Society Inc., has a large collection of local, national and international family history/genealogical resources including books, microfiche, cd’s, journals and computers which may be used to search many family history sites on the internet.
Volunteers are available to assist you Mondays and Wednesdays between 10 am and 2 pm, and Saturdays between 9.30 am and 1.30pm. On the second Monday of the month, the family history room is also open for members and visitors for research and advice. An informal monthly members meeting is also held on that day commencing at 1pm till 2pm.
Guest speakers, special workshops and discussions pertaining to family history are regularly held and members have the opportunity to travel with like- minded people to exhibitions, family history fairs and other research venues.
Members Fees: Yearly Membership Fees are $30 per person or $50 per couple (plus $5 joining fee). Members contribute a gold coin donation for research on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays and $5 on the Monday monthly members meeting day.
Non Members: $10 donation per session. Photocopies cost 20c per page.
For further information email: email@example.com or website: www.mufhsi.org.